Friday, 25 April 2014

31 Day Nail Art Challenge

I have been busy doing a new nail art look for everyday this month! Boy, does it take up a lot of my time, so it'll be a while before I attempt something like this again. I am on Day Twenty-five today, but I thought I'd share some photos of my most popular looks that I have created so far. You can always check out this link directly to my blog: My Nail Art Hobby

Day Two Orange:
 I tried to make Monarch Butterfly Wings.

Day Eight Metallic:
I call this Copper Weave and I had to do all the lines very slowly as my brain kept mixing which direction they went.

Day Twelve Stripes:
Pastel colours with silver stripes. A nice look for spring.

Day Twenty-one Inspired by Colour:
I did a colour block look for day twenty-one's challenge.

Anyway, that is just some highlights I thought I would share. Hope you like them and if you are interested in more designs please check out the link to my blog posted at the top of this page. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment