Monday, 14 October 2013

Vitamins that help my Fibromyalgia

Well, the title pretty much speaks for itself. These are vitamins that I take that I have found help me relieve some of my Fibromyalgia symptoms.
I started taking Vitamin D and it seemed to help relieve some of my tiredness. I read that the Evening Primrose Oil was known to help people with Fibromyalgia, so I thought I would give it a try. Before I began taking these vitamins, I would find that my energy level was anywhere from -40 to about +20% on any given day. It is very difficult to get anything done when your energy is that low. I now find with taking these vitamins that my energy is usually from +10 to + 40%, with the occasional day less than or equal to zero. This may not seem to be much for anyone who doesn't have this illness, but for me, it's amazing. I can actually get more than one thing done in a day and that helps me feel better about myself, too.

It's great being able to prepare a meal, and then actually have enough energy left over to be able to cook it, too. When I said I was only able to do one thing a day, I could actually only do one thing and then my energy would be completely spent. The great thing is that I have actually had two separate days, that were months apart, but on those days I felt I had 60% of my normal energy and wow, I liked that. I can only hope I get more days like that.

So, if you suffer from Fibromyalgia and are looking for something to help you out, you might want to give these a try. I am not on any medication because I don't have a doctor and I don't like to take medicine anyway, as it seems to make things worse for me rather than better. If you have a doctor and are on medicine, please check with them first before beginning these vitamins, as they may cause problems for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment