Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Different Uses for Blistex

I don't sell Blistex and I am not affiliated with them in anyway nor do I make any money off of this blog. However, I absolutely love this product for my very dry, chapped lips. I use this almost every night before I go to bed, so that my lips will be healed by morning. It usually only takes one night to heal them completely. This stuff is awesome.

After I apply this to my lips I have a habit of rubbing the excess into the back of my hand. This is how I discovered that it also helps to heal dry, red, chapped skin and it reduces ages spots (liver spots). How do I know? Because I tend to use my pointer finger on my right hand to apply the lip medex and then rub it on the back of my left hand. The back of my left hand looks less red and more youthful than the back of my right. lol

I purposely did this for a few weeks last winter to see the results and I was impressed. So, if you are looking for a fix for these problems I recommend giving this product a try. (I try to mix it up every now and then so my right hand doesn't miss out on the healing anymore.) hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment