Sunday, 29 September 2013

UFO Planet on Youtube

This is quite the show and a long time overdue. I haven't seen anything else like this out there. Darin Crapo is from Alberta, Canada and hosts this little show with objectivity and good old Canadian sense of humour. I really enjoy watching this program.

Find it here on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ldsmess?feature=watch

Or go to the website at 4U2Ctv: http://ufoplanet.4u2ctv.com/

What I like most about this show is that Darin looks at the videos he shares and gives his opinion on what it is he thinks is in the video. He doesn't debunk everything he sees, and at the same time he doesn't blindly believe everything shown is a UFO. It's so refreshing to hear from someone who doesn't have an agenda other than 'lets look at this and see if we can figure out what it is'. I really like that.

There is nothing worse in my opinion, than watching someone shoot off their mouth and debunk every single thing without studying all the facts involved and labelling it 'swamp gas, weather balloon or chinese lantern'. At the same time, there is nothing worse (again in my opinion) than watching someone who claims to be an UFOlogist and they show you absolutely crappy videos or pictures of things that are obviously faked along with a couple of pretty good examples, because they just make the good stuff look bad when they do that.

I started watching this show at episode 1 and have worked up to episode 47 so far, but there are 64 episodes completed so far, so I still have a ways to go. If you take the time to check them out, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment