Saturday, 7 September 2013

Tasty Egg Salad

Mmmm... toasted egg salad sandwich. Here is my recipe which everyone seems to love, so I thought I'd share it. I had to try to figure out the measurements, because I've been making it this way for so long I just add the ingredients without paying attention.

Tasty Egg Salad

5 hard boiled eggs (shell completely removed)
3 heaping tablespoons whipped dressing (like Miracle Whip)
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon mustard
1/2 teaspoon vinegar
1/4 teaspoon turmeric (my nutritionist tells me this is a detoxifier and very good for you)
1/4 teaspoon salt
pinch of ground black pepper

Using a fork, mash the eggs into small bits. Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Feel free to play around with amounts to find what you like best. You can also add diced onion or green onion or celery to this if you wish.
Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment