Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Stay at Home African Safari

I would love to be able to afford to travel the world and have all kinds of adventures. Maybe one day, but not currently. So, I do the next best thing and watch webcams.
This photo of the lions is from their collection of webcam shots.

This webcam is from Africa and is overlooking a watering hole (pond) that the wild animals come for a drink. It takes patience to wait around and watch to see if anything shows up. But you can do other things while you wait, too.

http://www.bushhouse.co.za/

Once you are there, just click on the webcam button midway down the page. As I am typing this there are elephants that have stopped by for a drink.

 Elephants from their collection of webcam shots.

This looks like such a beautiful resort. I would love to visit there someday, but for now I am happy just to be able to watch the webcam live.

No comments:

Post a Comment