Sunday, 22 September 2013

Big Spider!

Well, with the coming of the colder weather, the spiders are heading indoors once again. Holy Crap I had a huge spider crawl into my apartment from the hallway! Eeek.
This thing was furry, black with grey stripes. The picture is a little blurry, but I wasn't getting any closer to this thing than I had to. hahaha  This is with the full zoom option on the camera. Yes, spiders freak me out. Well, it went under my couch and then when it tried to come back out Sebastian (our black cat) spotted it and pawed it as the thing tried to get back under the couch for safety. Sebastian pawed it three times, but it got away. I haven't seen it since.

I did have a smaller black spider behind my computer monitor the other day. Later when I was doing my blogs I spotted it sitting up on top of my webcam. The cheeky little thing just sat there while I worked. I kept hoping it wasn't a jumpy spider and left as soon as I could. I haven't seen that one since then either. lol

Creep me out. I'm glad I don't live anywhere warm enough for huge spiders. I couldn't handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment