Saturday, 17 August 2013

Samsara

This is an attempt to explain what Samsara is in modern terms, (from my limited understanding).

The Wheel of Life


Samsara is like a virtual reality simulation.

Samsara's objectives: To keep you in prison without you knowing you are in prison. To keep you from finding out you are in a virtual reality simulation. It does this by keeping you busy and making your experience as real and overwhelming as possible, so that it doesn't even occur to you to find out what is actually going on. If you don't know you are prison, you won't try to get out.

Your objectives: To discover you are in Samsara. To realize this is just a prison for your mind and to escape. You need to change your behaviour and your mind so that you can be released from prison. 

(I woke up in the middle of the night with description rolling around in my mind and I just kept going over it and over it, so I thought I would share it this morning.)


No comments:

Post a Comment