Friday, 14 June 2013

Japanese Godzilla Themed Party


A short while back, I had a welcome home party for my son who had been away at university for a couple of years. He loves Godzilla and Japan and he's vegetarian, so I used those ideas for the party food. The top picture is fake sushi deserts made with Rice Krispie squares that have Swedish Fish tied on with Fruit by the Foot strips and cheese cake with fruit slices on top. The bottom picture is a bowl of Easter chocolates with a large Green Egg and little green eggs (from the american godzilla >.<), and T-rex dinosaurs.

I made a bunch of vegetarian dishes for the meal, which I completely forgot to photograph because I was busy cooking and hosting the party, but I can share with you a link for some of the vegetarian food I made.

http://izumimirun.blogspot.ca/2011/08/vegan-chicken-teriyaki-steak.html

You're never too old to have fun! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment